Appointments are 50-55 minute sessions unless prior arrangements have been made.
The fee for a 50 min. therapy session is $110 per session for self pay. Payment will be required the day of the session. My billing program will bill your card automatically after each session if you prefer to pay that way.
Simply give us a text or call. Things come up, life happens, we totally understand. We are always happy to reschedule an appointment anytime with more than 24 hours notice. However, there will be a $60 fee for sessions canceled within 24 hours of the original session time or if there is a no show.
We accept insurance from the following providers:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Clergy Payment
- Health Savings Plans
- Medicaid (Southwest Behavioral Health)
- Select Health
- United Health
Did you know that even if I am not on your in-network provider list for your insurance company you still may qualify for out-of-network provider coverage? Your insurance company can reimburse you for part of your session for seeing an out-of-network provider or they will add towards your deductible if it is in your plan.
If you want to find out if your particular plan and insurance company will cover your sessions and how much they will cover or if there is a deductible simply call your insurance company and ask these following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits or coverage? If so what is it?
- Can I see an out-of-network therapist? If so what paperwork do I need to provide from my therapist for reimbursement and how do I do this?
- Do I have any out of pocket amount I have to meet before my benefits kick in?
- What percentage of the session does my insurance pay? (80/20 or 50/50)
- How many sessions do I get per calendar year?
- Do I have to get prior-authorization before I see a therapist?